Mentoring and coaching for continuous improvement and cultural transformation
Holly’s demonstrated knowledge of learning theories and change dynamics, plus study and experience with metrics and models promoting continuous improvement and cultural transformation, guides individuals and organizations to meet the challenges of transformational leadership and organizational excellence. She is a dynamic professional with 25 years in executive and senior leadership positions. Holly is a keen observer of strengths who engages the unique qualities of each person to bring out the best in individuals, teams and organizations. Whether in the boardroom, leadership suite, coaching relationship or classroom, Holly’s positive energy, collaborative partnership and commitment to excellence combine to empower individuals to transform who they are as leaders and expand their capacity to make a difference within their organizations.
- Director of Organizational and Professional Development, Associate Director of the Chair Academy for Leadership Development, (Maricopa Community College District)
- Extensive experience working with K-12 education systems, colleges, state governance systems, health care organizations and academic medical centers
- Principal designer of the Induction, mentoring and coaching program adopted as an Exemplary and Model Program for the State of Arizona
- Principal designer, trainer and coach for the Pima County/University of Arizona Teach2Mentor Program
- Principal designer of the Executive Teambuilding and Coaching Program for the Chair Academy for Leadership Development.
- Faculty for Northern Arizona University’s M.A. Educational Leadership, University of Arizona’s M.A. Teaching and Teacher Education, and Pima Community College’s A.A. Education.
Professional consultant and coach specializing in organizational development and change, team and leader development, curriculum design, onboarding, induction and mentoring.
Certifications, Education and Achievements:
- University of Arizona College of Business and Public Administration Non Profit Executive Academy
- University of Arizona School of Business Educator’s Academy Total Quality Management
- Pacific Institute Investment in Excellence
- EDGE Learning Institute Increasing Human Effectiveness, University of California Santa Cruz
- Coaching Leaders to Attain Success, Performax Systems International
- DISC Profile
- Institute for Intelligent Behavior Cognitive Coaching
- Association for Talent Development Coaching.
- BA. in English and Education, Whittier College
- M.S. in Reading, CA State University Fullerton
- M.S. in Educational Leadership and Administration, CA State University Fullerton
- Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership, University of Arizona
- President, Consultant and Coach – The Floden Group, LLC (2012)
- Founder, HB Enterprises (1990)
- Senior Consultant – Thunderbird Leadership Consulting (2011)