Connecting people, creating energy and excitement to accomplish challenging purposes
Dorothy knows the power of effective teams in the workplace and she is skilled at guiding leaders to engage the wisdom of employees. She has worked with numerous organizations on system-wide initiatives as an internal leader and as a partner and consultant during her 30 year career with hospitals, physician practices, clinics and higher education in the community college system. Dorothy is passionate about connecting people and capitalizing on their individual strengths. She moves people and ideas to excellence, focusing teams to meet their goals and transforming complex ideas and processes into positive outcomes.
Director of Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehabilitation
District Director of Executive Talent/Succession Planning
Presenter at numerous state, regional and national conferences
Dorothy specializes in service excellence, executive and leadership development, strategic planning, talent management and organizational dynamics.
Certifications, Education and Achievements:
- B.S. in Education, University of Arizona
- Master of Science, Adult Fitness/Cardiac Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse
- M.B.A., University of Phoenix
- DiSC facilitator and a member of SHRM and ASTD
- Founding Fellow of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Founder, Managing Partner, Consultant and Executive Coach – Thunderbird Leadership Consulting (2007)
- Founder, Principal – Sisneros and Associates (1999)
- Partner – Language of Caring, LLC (2011)
“Dorothy’s style and credible approach to our strategic planning session has made such a big difference for our Board of Directors and Executive Team. We appreciate you more than we can ever express.” Avein Saaty-Tafoya