Reconstructing Leadership: Owning Our Power
13th Annual Leadership Summit
November 15, 2019 from 8:30 – 4:30
“Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character.
But if you must be without one, be without the strategy”.
Leadership is perched at a frontier, with our classical model dissolving as new and bright ideas – our ideas – emerge within us, around us, and right before our eyes. We are caught holding on to an established gold standard while yearning for something different, something innovative – more aligned with the world we inhabit with all of its changes. Now is the time for a new construction for all of us who lead, aspire to lead, and yearn to lead from right where we are.
Join us for a day where we explore how we deconstruct the messages that limit us and embrace new ways of being and doing, reconstructing leadership.
Deconstruction invites us to explore where we are now:
- To inquire into the beliefs we have agreed to by courageously questioning them
- To challenge what we hold to be true by boldly testing it against our own integrity
- To accept the wisdom of another age by tapping into the internal wisdom that is our own true north.
Reconstruction invites us to have the time of our lives doing what we love in ways that are aligned with our values and dreams, with our hearts and minds and with the legacy we wish to place in the world.
Come away with:
- A greater sense of yourself as a leader
- More ability to trust and tap into your internal wisdom
- More explicit value and acknowledgment of your power, capacity, ability, and contribution to implement effective action and change
- New connections of people from throughout the country to inspire us to be our whole, capable and courageous selves.
This is not the usual offering of leadership skills and tools.
We are devoted to expanding a deeper sense of self-honoring qualities that enhance our leadership.
Join us in a day of large and small group exploration and inquiry, imagination and creation,
play and pondering, camaraderie and conversation!
We can’t wait to spend this special day with you!!!
November 15, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Phoenix Art Museum
1625 N. Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004
When you register you will have the opportunity to donate to a scholarship fund
to support participation by our next generation of leaders!
We remember we are bold enough to take courageous action.
We remember we are brave enough to care.
We remember we are strong enough to lead ourselves so we can lead others.
For more information, contact: email@example.com