- Mary brings 20+ years of leadership experience in healthcare and education to her role as a consultant and coach.
- A Quality specialist, Mary has extensive experience leading system-wide initiatives focused on improving Service Excellence, Employee Engagement and Behavioral Health.
- She invites leaders and teams to expand their self-awareness, unlock their potential and effectively clarify and achieve their goals.
- Mary is passionate about coaching, collaboration, effective communication and making the “right thing easier to do”.
- Service Excellence
- Health Education
- Evaluation Research
Credentials, Education and Achievements:
- Certified Professional Coach (College of Executive Coaching)
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) (International Coach Federation)
- PhD in Community Health Education, University of Oregon
- MS in Counseling Psychology, Oregon State University
- Lean Leadership Certification, Portland State University
- President, Consultant and Coach, Mary Lockhart Consulting, LLC
- Executive Coach, Thunderbird Leadership Consulting
- Coach/Consultant, HealthStream
- System Quality Program Manager, PeaceHealth
- Operations Manager, Health Education Services, Kaiser Permanente, Northwest Region