Executive coaching for leadership and relational effectiveness
Janice possesses over 20 years of corporate business experience in leadership roles. Her expertise includes leadership effectiveness, organizational development, succession planning, strategic planning and organizational communications. Janice’s provides executive and leadership coaching for senior leaders and teams that are committed to reaching the highest levels of business results and personal satisfaction. She demonstrates an engaging and effective interpersonal style that generates respect and trust in coaching executives regarding their leadership and relational effectiveness. Janice is able to remain flexible in allowing conversations to follow what the client needs, while also achieving both individual and organizational objectives.
- Janice possesses over 20 years of corporate business experience in leadership roles.
- Leadership effectiveness, organizational development, succession planning, strategic planning and organizational communications.
- Talent and succession planning services that pertain to all phases of the talent management process–defining the strategy and processes, succession planning, onboarding new employees, talent assessment, facilitating talent review calibration sessions and leadership development services.
- Executive and leadership coaching for senior leaders and teams, supporting people in reaching new levels of achievement by challenging them with an unwavering commitment to personal development. In recent years, Janice has successfully coached senior leaders including CEOs, CFOs, chief medical officers, and other C-Suite executives.
Education, Credentials and Achievements:
- Master’s degree in educational leadership from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona
- Bachelor’s degree in communications from The University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa
- International Coach Federation (ICF) credential of Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified in Hogan Assessments
- Kolbe Cognitive Assessment, Kolbe Corporation
- Master Change Agent, GE Change Acceleration Process (CAP)
- WorkOut Change Management Methodology
- SEI – Emotional Intelligence
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Return on Investment Process
- DiSC – Personal Profiling System/Personal Learning Insights Profile, InScape Publishing.
- Founder, President, Executive Coach – JLG & Associates (2012)
- Coach – Language of Caring (2012)
- Senior Consultant – Thunderbird Leadership Consulting (2012)
“Thank you! The team is soaring. You have been a great help to us and we are finally getting back to feeling as though we each have value and add value to the team, campus and organization.” Chief Executive Officer, Banner Health
Read Janice’s blog about succession planning.