draft Amazon books
Only Skin Deep – Reassessing the Case for Diversity, 2011, https://www.ced.org/pdf/Deloitte_-_Only_Skin_Deep.pdf
Practice and Issues in Education
- Crotts, J.C. et al. (2005). Aligning organizational processes with mission: the case of service excellence. Academy of Management Executive, 19(3), 54-68.
Healthcare Safety and Quality
- Joseph, A. (2006). The role of the physical and social environment in promoting health, safety and effectiveness in the healthcare workplace. Center for Health Design, partially funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Scott, K & Steinbinder, A. (2009). Innovation cycle for small and large-scale change. Nursing Administration Quarterly. Vol. 33, No. 4,335- 341.
- Scotti, D.J., Harmon, J., and Behson, S.F. (2007). Links among high-performance work environment, service quality, and customer satisfaction: an extension to the healthcare sector. Journal of Healthcare Management. 52(2), March/April, 109-125.
Healthcare Magnet Designation
- Steinbinder, A. (2005). The magnet process: one appraiser’s perspective. Nursing Administration Quarterly. 29 (3): 268-274.
- Steinbinder, A. (2009). Bumps on the road to magnet designation. Nursing Administration Quarterly. 33 (2): 99-104.
- Steinbinder, A. and Scherer E. (2010). 2nd Edition. Chapter 10; Creating nursing system excellence through the forces of magnetism. In Introduction to Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing and Health Care. (Eds.) Malloch, K. and Porter-O’Grady; pages 235-273.