Additional Information about the 11th Annual Leadership Summit
Parking – As a Summit Participant, you will be eligible for free valet parking (tips always appreciated). You should receive instructions as you enter the Wrigley Mansion premises. Additional instructions will be shared as we get closer to the event.
Menu – Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with special needs at least 72 hours in advance so we can be sure you are well taken care of. We will provide a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. Coffee, iced tea and water will be provided all day.
Coaching Café – Thunderbird Leadership coaches will be available to provide individual 30 minute 1:1 sessions during the lunch hour to explore decisions, changes and challenges with a limited number of participants. Watch for sign up information.
Chair massages – Chair massages will also be available over lunch. Watch for sign up information.
End of Day Social Hour – plan to avoid traffic and recap the day with old and new friends at a no-host social hour on-site at the Wrigley Mansion.
Silent Auction – every year, The Summit sponsors a silent auction with proceeds going to a charity of choice.
- Consider donating a gift or service to the auction. Contact: email@example.com
- Plan to bid on some fun items. Bring your checkbook or credit card.
- Consider proposing a charity that is important to you as the recipient of the proceeds. The charity is selected from all proposed through a drawing.
Program preparation – if you want to explore before the event, check out the following links:
- Keynote Speaker – Dr. Gladys McGarey http://www.thefoundationforlivingmedicine.org/meet_dr_gladys
- Information on volunteering www.volunteermatch.org